Thursday 19 May 2016

Test and preparations

Just tried something out yesterday, the result of which is this little Alpine marmot. There is nothing exciting about the picture itself but I wanted to see if a certain technique would work (it did).


Also, since I plan to go on a hiking trip in Austria this summer, I am currently trying to complement my outdoor gear (nothing fancy, just the basics, i.e. shoes, jacket). As it turned out, doing so is much more complicated than I initially assumed - not because of the sometimes questionable colour selection but because of the widespread use of chemicals such as PFCs in the production process. And since I would rather like to avoid such products, there is a lot of reading to do (like, what are silver salts and what are they doing in a trouser?).

No comments:

Post a Comment